Terms & Conditions
- means Just Gillian
- refers to the purchaser of any Goods or Service from Us
- Goods and Services
- means any goods or services You order from Us
- means the contract between You and Us for the sale by Us to You of Goods and Services
- means an order placed by You with Us when you complete Your payment details
- means justgillian.com
- Direct Delivery
- refers to the Service provided by Us for the delivery of Goods or Services direct to a third party at Your request
- refers to the Service provided by Us for a personal note or comments to be transcribed onto the Goods being purchased
- 1) Terms of the Contract
- When You place an Order with us for Goods and Services these Terms and Conditions shall apply to Your Order and to the Contract between You and Us
We may change these Terms and Conditions
at any time. Any changes will apply to any orders you place after the revised Terms and Conditions have been placed on our Website. They will not apply to any orders placed before then. In the event of a contradiction between these Terms and Conditions and any statements elsewhere on this Website these Terms and Conditions shall apply in replacement of such statements
- 2) Creation of a Contract
- No Contract exists between You and Us until you receive confirmation of the acceptance of Your Order. We are not obliged to accept Your Order.
- 3) Description and price of Goods and Services
- We make every effort ot ensure that all descriptions and prices of Goods and Services on this Website are correct at the time You place Your order. In the event of a discrepancy the amount shown on the checkout page will the amount We charge You. In the unlikely event of that price being incorrect and We discover this before We accept Your Order we will contact You using the details You have provided and give You the option of cancelling the Order or amending it to the correct price.
- 4) Delivery
- We will deliver the Goods and Services to the address You give us when placing the Order. If you have requested Direct Delivery service we will deliver the Goods and Services to the address you gave for Direct Delivery when You placed the Order. If any items are returned by Our delivery service due to You providing an incorrect or incomplete address we will if requested arrange redelivery to a corrected address on payment of an administration fee not exceeding £10 or 20% of the cost of the Order whichever is the greater. If You do not request redelivery We shall be entitled to treat the order as being cancelled by You
- 5) Cancellation of Your Order
- You may cancel the Contract at any time prior to the despatch by Us of the Goods and Services. You will be enititled to a refund for all items other than any that have been Personalised prior to Us receiving notice of cancellation. This may be many days before the despatch date and We will notify You of any such items when we receive Your cancellation instructions. We will deduct an amount of 10% or £10 whichever is the greater from any refund otherwise due to You to cover the bank charges and other costs We incurred in handling your order and refund.
- 6) Return of Goods
- We will accept the return of any Goods which arrive in a damaged state. You must notify if the Goods arrive in a damaged state with 48 hours of their arrival. We reserve the right to request the return of the damaged Goods to Us for inspection. We will arrange for a replacement to be sent out as soon as practical or at Our discretion will allow a full refund to You for the damaged items.
Other than as required to do so by law We are not able to accept the return of any items for other reason.
- 7) Limitation of Liability
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage however incurred where there is no breach by Us of a legal duty owed to You by Us or our agents. We shall not be liable for any consequential losses arising out of the failure of the Goods an Services to be delivered by the dates requested by You. Our maximum liability to You under this Contract shall be three times the value of the Goods and Services oredered by You
Nothing in these Terms or Conditions excludes any liability that We are not permitted by law to exclude or limit. These Terms and Conditions do not affect Your statutory rights.
- 8) Images
- The images displayed on our Website are intended to provide you with an indication of the Goods. As every item is hand painted the item when delivered will not be an exact match for the item shown on the Website. Within the allowances of artistic and creative design it will be similar. For the avoidance of doubt We will not accept the return of any item unless it is significantly different from the item depicted on the image shown on this Website.
- 9) Support
- The Service includes limited free support. Support is only available if You initially raise a support ticket from the Administration Menu. If You require more advanced technical support or require telephone assistance, additional consulting services payments may be required. We reserve the right to change Our support policy at anytime.
- 10) Law and Territory
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are held by a court of a competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the validity of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected. No part of these Terms and Conditions confer on any third party any benefit or any right to enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions.